Цена на аренду от
Included in price:
Accommodation on yacht, Croatian VAT, fuel for 4 hours cruising per day, 3 crew members, sojourn tax, 8 hours of air conditioning per day, bed linen and towels, beach towels, WiFi, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment, kayak, paddle board, cleaning of cabins every day.
Not included in price:
Food, drinks and beverages, entrances to the National Parks, port/anchors fees, private marina fees, more than 4 hours of cruising per day (each additional hour is charged 60 Eur), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 Eur), one way to/from Dubrovnik 800 EUR in cash on board (in case of empty-leg), water ski and donut usage, tips for the crew.
Obligatory extra costs:
• Food, to be paid with second payment or in cash on board (prefered)
• Drinks – paid in cash on spot
• Port fees / anchorages (estimated at 800 EUR for the week) – paid in cash on spot
1. FOOD OPTIONS
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 350 EUR per person per week (MANDATORY)
- Extra dinner: 35 EUR per dinner per person
- Drinks/beverages are not included in food options and must be taken at the yacht bar
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 3 -10 years: 50% discount
- children from 10 - 12 years: 30% discount
2. DRINKS/BEVERAGES OPTIONS:
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive option of Croatian alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and beverages (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 Eur per person per week.
- All-inclusive option of non-alcoholic beverages: 90 Eur per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - cork fee: 600 Eur per week.
3. PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 Eur/h)
• AC generator running over 8h/day (20Eur/h)
• Water ski & donut – 70 EUR/h
For a long time, Dona has been in private use only. She was launched for charter in 2019 after extensive refit (new toliets, new air conditioning, etc.) and had great result due to her affordable price and excellent service on board.
Captain and owner Šime is one of the nicest and most flexible persons in industry.
Dona has 5 double bed cabins with toilet in each one of them accommodating up to 10 passengers.
The most impressive areas on Dona are aft deck and fore deck. Aft deck has huge rounded sofa with cream colored cushions and large dining table that can be split in 2 smaller tables.
Fore deck features huge sunbathing area where you can also find some water toys such as kayak, paddle board and snorkeling equipment.
Along with captain Šime, Dona has chef and deckhand on board. Despite the fact Dona is one of the affordable cruising options, you can expect great experience and very attentive crew.
Not to forget that her captain is related to boats his entire life, so you can expect to visit the best places and discover some of the hidden gems in Adriatic.
CHECK IN: Saturday 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday 09:00 h
Deposit: 50 % of charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs – not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
Размещение и Экипаж
Гостей с ночёвкой
5 double bed cabins
Caterpillar 320 HP
Надувной спасательный плот
Тендеры и Водные развлечения
Оборудование для ныряния
Носовое Подруливающее Устройство
Холодный и горячий душ на кокпите
Удобства для животных на борту
Удобства для детей на борту
Предметы первой необходимости
Колонки на кокпите