Sude Deniz, owning typical regional yacht structure called as “Aynakıç” (Square Sterned) and 25 meters in length can host up to 12 guests in her 1 luxury master cabin, 4 double and 2 single person cabins.
Though she was renewed completely in 2015 to be promoted to upper category, with her great value,
Sude Deniz offers an economic alternative to Diva Deniz and Derya Deniz, GuletPoint’s other premium class yachts.
The exclusive features of Sude Deniz include a huge-size saloon in proportion to her dimensions and guest capacity, and 2 single person cabins which do not exist on any other gulets ever. That quality is unique among all other gulets. Thanks to that exclusive privilege, an individual participant voyaging in a group can take advantage of the cabin independently without sharing the cabin and bathroom with any other guests.
We do only weekly charters, Charter weeks start/finish only from Saturday to Saturday.
+ CHARTER PRICES DO INCLUDE also :
- Service of crew (3 person : captain, cook and deckshand / they have their own quartier on the gulet)
- Fuel for a regular weekly cruise ( of approx. 100-110 sm )
- AC up to 6 hours a day ( every more hour would cost per hour 50€)
- Transitlog for Turkish waters
- Harbour fees in Turkey ( starting, ending and one more port on request during the week)
- Bed linen and towels ( will be changed once in the mid of the week)
- 1 canoe for free use (2nd additional canoe – 100 Euro rental fee / week)
+ WE DO OFFER 3 QUALITIES for FULLBOARD ACCOMODATION.
Standard 30 € / Medium 45 € / Luxury 65 €
Unterkunft und Crew
Anzahl der Kabinen
Anzahl der Badezimmer
Anzahl der Gäste
Anzahl der Besatzungsmitglieder