S/Y Blue Moon
Цена на аренду от
APA: 25% of Crewed Yacht Weekly Charter Rates
Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) is a fund collected prior to the charter commencement to cover all expenses incurred during the charter (including but not limited to fuel, food & beverage for guests and crew, national park fees and any other expenses incurred at the request of the guests) and is usually calculated as a percentage of the charter fee. At the end of the charter, guests will be provided with a summary of expenses and any excess APA rebated or any shortfall billed. All-inclusive charters can be arranged in which case no APA is required.
6,000 EUR to be paid at the base upon embarkation by Visa or Mastercard (Amex not accepted).
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Include:
- The Yacht and Onboard Facilities
- Dinghy & Outboard Engine
- Water Toys: Snorkeling Gear (10 sets), Inflatable Kayaks (2) and Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard (1)
- Crew (1 Skipper + 1 Chef/Hostess) – for Groups Over 8 Guests, it is Highly Recommended to Add a Third Crew Member at 170 EUR /day
- Airport Pick-Up and Drop-Off for up to 10 Guests
- Complimentary Welcome Package (1 bottle wine + 1 fruit basket + 1 flower bouquet)
- Nespresso Latissima Touch Coffee Machine w/ 36 Complimentary Capsules (for charters over 4 nights) and Additional Capsules Available at 20 THB each
- Bed Linens, Bath, Hand & Face Towels, Beach Towels (One Set / Week / person)
- Custom Blue Moon Toiletries from Lemongrass House (Shampoo, Conditional, Shower Gel, After Sun Gel, Mosquito Repellant, Room Spray)
- Air-condition & Generator Usage
- Unlimited 4g WIFI
- Yacht Insurance
- End Cleaning
- All Local Taxes & VAT
The Crewed Boat Weekly Charter Rates Exclude (to be covered by APA):
- Food and Beverages for Guests and Crew
- Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance
- National Park Fees
- Any Other Requested Activities or Services (SYC can arrange with 10% service charge)
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion (typically 1,000 to 2,000 THB per crew member per day)
- Gourmet Chef: 170 EUR per day + crew food
- Child Safety Net: 250 EUR per charter
- Fishing Rods: 15 EUR per day
SYC Booking Procedure & Payments for Crewed Yacht Weekly Charter
MYBA Charter Agreement Terms & Conditions applied.
S/Y BLUE MOON is a new 2018 model of Lagoon 52 F, in 5 cabin version with 4 spacious double cabins and one Pullman cabin, all en suite to ensure complete privacy to accommodate max 10 guests onboard.
Her generous sun lounging areas and water toys offer multiple activities onboard making sure the charterers can always have to their own best pick.
The professional and friendly crew is formed by the experienced and well respected Thai Captain, who speaks good English and has decades of cruising experience around Southeast Asia The second crew is the Thai cook/hostess, who has years of superyacht service background, guarantee in offering the most welcoming hospitality onboard.
Размещение и Экипаж
Гостей с ночёвкой
4 doubles + 1 pullman
Крейсерская скорость, kn
Максимальная скорость, kn
2 x Yanmar 4JH57 (57HP)
Onan Generator (11kva, 220v/50Hz)
Надувной спасательный плот
Тендеры и Водные развлечения
Оборудование для ныряния
Холодный и горячий душ на кокпите
Колонки на кокпите