Marbella is a popular resort of Andalusia in southern Spain. People come here to relax on the clean sandy beaches of the Mediterranean coast, the length of which is more than 27 kilometers. The best areas are Carihuela and San Pedro de alcántara. They are surrounded by the Sierra Blanca mountains, so there are no strong winds and waves. This is a favorite place for diving, kayaking, and windsurfing. Especially popular is the yacht rental in Marbella.
Many people are used to traveling by train, bus or car. What if you go on a yacht tour in Marbella? Agree, sailing on a ship or a luxurious snow-white ship. This is another way to explore the surroundings of the new country. The main and main port of Marbella is Puerto Banus, where cruise and tourist ships, fishing boats and yachts are moored. It is located 8 kilometers from the city center and is almost an independent world. There are several night bars, cafes and nameless beaches, and small bays.
We recommend you to rent a yacht in Marbella to make the best possible sea voyage in your life. Below we have compiled a list of some of the most interesting destinations:
1. Fuengirola. On the well-known Spanish resort in the Costa del Sol relax on the Golden beaches of Los Boliche and Las Gavitella, which is considered the cleanest in the city. For a few hours become a real Spaniard and arrange a Siesta: admire the Mediterranean sea on the shore or dive with a tube to collect the most beautiful shells.
2. Torremolinos. The city was founded 150 thousand years ago, so there are many interesting and ancient attractions: the Tower of Mills, the National Museum of history, and others. We recommend you to select the day to sunbathe on the beaches of Bajondillo, La Carihuela, and Montemar. On the territory, there is everything you need to relax: umbrellas, sun loungers, rental of necessary equipment for active games in the water. You can go fishing in the sea or participate in competitions.
3. Estepona. The city is located at the foot of the Sierra Bermeja of Estepona. He managed to keep his special charm authentic Spanish character, which is expressed in the layout of buildings and streets. 3 kilometers from the center are the beaches of La Rada and El Cristo with a clean coastline, although the season is crowded.
4. Torre del Mar. This place is famous for its huge Marina Caleta de Velez. At the pier can stand up to 200 ships and yachts. From here, most often sent cruise ships. It is believed that it is best to prepare the national dishes of Spain.
5. Malaga. The port city attracts more than a hundred thousand tourists a year. On modern buildings, there are an ancient fortress, the Alcazaba of Malaga and Gibralfaro, built during the reign of the Moors. The resort is best to rent a small boat to be Sandy Bay or sail on the deep river Guadalhorce.
Charter yachts and boats in Marbella symbolizes freedom and endless opportunities to explore the surroundings of the new city. There are no barriers, only the sound of waves, the splash of fish in the sea and the reflection of the sun over the water. Feel this amazing unity with the world around you and feel the beauty around you.