Mallorca is one of the largest Islands of the Balearic archipelago in the Mediterranean sea. The landscape of the territory is particularly picturesque and diverse. You can see the mountain ranges of Serra de Tramuntana, rocky cliffs, sandy beaches, and small bays. To visit the most beautiful places, we recommend renting a yacht in Mallorca. Make your special route, feel the power of the elements and be inspired by the beauty of the surrounding nature.
In the South of the island is a huge bay and the port of Palma de Mallorca, where the capital of Palma. Every day more than 100 luxury yachts and liners arrive here, and Son San Joan airport serves several tens of thousands of flights.
The tourist season lasts from the end of April to the middle of October. Summer is hot, but not stuffy, the maximum temperature reaches +27 °C. Winter is usually mild and moderately humid, the air warms up to +15 °C.
What to do in Mallorca? Most of the time the locals and guests spend on the beach. Visit Palma beach, which stretches for 7 kilometers to El Arenal and Las Maravillas. The entrance to the water is gentle, and the sea is usually calm and without big waves. Visit the area of Palma Nova, which includes three recreation areas: Playa Carregador, Playa Palmanova and Playa San Mathis. You can still reach Malagueta, where there is a wide and deep Bay with clean sand and blue water. Next to them on the shore built a large children's Park Palma de resort. If you want to retire and stay away from people, go to Kalarskiy beach. Turquoise sea, tiny sand, and huge cliffs will hide you from civilization. In 5-10 minutes from each beach, there are diving, surfing schools and rental equipment for wakeboarding, jet ski or parasailing. Yacht rental in Palma is also possible for tourists. Paperwork won’t take much time but will give you new and vivid emotions. After all, the ship can be visited where you can not walk or drive.
Yacht tour in Mallorca is an opportunity to feel the true freedom of the sea, driving a ship. Especially for you will make an exclusive route. Choose the direction that you like the most:
1. Eivissa. An ideal resort for those who like noisy parties on the Mediterranean coast. Visit the beach of Playa den Bossa and discover the morning yoga classes with the sound of the waves.
2. Menorca. A small but cozy island, where families with children often stay. The most popular beaches are Son bow, Kaya Anna and Kaya Galdana. There are sun loungers and parasols on-site, and cafes and restaurants are open daily.
3. Valencia. It is both a port city and a cultural center of Spain, where special attention is paid to art and science. Visit the Park Albufera. The reserve has wetlands with lakes and Hiking trails.
4. Barcelona. Amazing city, where there are buildings built by the ingenious projects of Antoni Gaudi. Take a walk through the ancient streets, admiring the amazing monuments and buildings. For example, the Palacio real Mayor or Centiles.
5. Sardegna. A popular Italian resort where summer never ends. Allow yourself to spend a day on this island, try the best seafood dishes, go to the Spa with views of the Mediterranean sea and walk among the ruins of the archaeological site of Su Nuraxi di Barumini, which dates back to 1500 BC.
Sailing is developed in Mallorca. More than a dozen different competitions are held annually in Palma. The most ambitious and memorable is the Royal sailing Cup in early August. Even the Royal family of Spain takes part in this event.
Charter yachts and boats in Palma allows you to plunge into a new world and feel the atmosphere of beach Spain, to visit amazing places and for some time to become a real captain, confidently managing a luxury vessel.