Los Angeles is a city of rapid rises and dizzying success stories. There is the Hollywood, where dreams come true aspiring actors and actresses. It is the capital of the American film industry. Visit the largest Paramount Pictures and Warner Brothers companies. After a day of hiking, you can take advantage of the boat charter in Los Angeles. Change the usual route to see what is not on land, learn how to control the ship and swim in the open sea.
The tourist season begins in late March and ends in early November. In summer the temperature reaches +29 °C, and in the fall drops to +12 °C. Guests are actively exploring supporting, snorkeling. But the most important place where both residents and travelers aspire is sandy beaches. In Los Angeles, there are more than 20 beaches. Santa Monica is a famous beach city. There are very strong waves in Malibu, so there are often you can see surfers and divers. If you are traveling with children, we recommend you to visit Laguna Beach, Vines Beach or Sumy Beach.
You can rent a yacht in Los Angeles to create ideal conditions for your trip. Embark on an adventure, explore new Islands and bays, try seafood. During a yacht tour in California, visit these unique places:
1. Santa Barbara. The city gained its fame thanks to the eponymous series, which was as much as 10 years. The area is surrounded by the Santa INES mountain range. In the XVIII century, there was a Spanish colony. The influence of this country can still be traced: everywhere there are small houses with white walls and a red-tiled roof. The most popular street, state street, has upmarket shops and restaurants. Take a walk through the cozy streets, and then go to the port of Santa Barbara to continue your journey.
2. Santa Catalina Island. This is a popular tourist island where you can go hiking, ziplining, snorkeling. Visit the outdoor bar on the popular Descanso beach or visit the local casino, which is considered an architectural monument.
3. Channel Islands National Park. The territory includes 8 large and small Islands that stretch along the Strait of Santa Barbara. The total size of the Park is more than 1000 km2. Visit the volcanic Islands of Anacapa, San Miguel, and Santa Cruz. In the evening, the Islands are illuminated with colorful lanterns and yachts are going for evening walks.
4. Santa Rosa. It is the second-largest island in the Channel Islands Park. Here you can climb to the top of the vail mountains, relax on the beach of the same name or go kayaking in the Pacific ocean. Take a walk in the ancient pine forest, which is more than 200 years old.
5. San Diego. This place is famous for its luxurious beaches. We recommend you to visit Pacific Beach, La Jolla Cove or Windansea Beach. Everywhere there is a rental of sun loungers, umbrellas, and equipment for water games.
The seaport of Los Angeles is one and occupies more than 3000 hectares. It is located in the San Pedro city, in 32 kilometers from the city center. It is the busiest transport hub in the whole country, where luxury yachts, boats, commercial and industrial vessels are moored.
The city annually hosts various yacht shows and exhibitions. In January, the Los Angeles Boat Show opens its doors to visitors. This is a professional exhibition where engineers, designers, and managers of shipyards meet.
A yacht with a skipper in Los Angeles will make you feel like a part of this amazing world. Take a seat at the helm and go on an adventure!