Ibiza is a popular and fashionable resort not only in Spain but also in the whole of Europe. The island is part of the Balearic archipelago, which is washed by the Mediterranean sea. There is everything to make your holiday bright and eventful: well-maintained and wild beaches (for example, Playa de Las Salinas), tennis courts, Golf courses, old attractions, 24-hour bars, and cafes, as well as yachts for hire in Ibiza.
It will be amazing trip. The wind flutters snow-white sails, seagulls fly nearby, and you stand at the helm and control a luxurious vessel. The dream can become a reality, you only need to book a suitable yacht.
The season begins in mid-March and lasts until the end of November. In summer there is no unbearable heat. The comfortable temperature does not rise above +25 °C, and in winter — +10 °C. You can rent a yacht in Ibiza all year round. The service is popular with both tourists and the local population. This is a great opportunity to see the island from the sea.
On the island, travelers don’t get bored. It seems that time has stopped at the resort and no one ever sleeps. During the day you can go diving, windsurfing, fishing or visit the Spa. In the evening, there are many nightclubs and bars. We recommend you to visit the legendary place is Cafe del Mar, which serves the best cocktails on the island.
When planning a vacation, be sure to organize a yacht tour in Ibiza and visit one of these places:
1. Cala Talamanca. One of the few resorts where were quietly and loud music does not play after 22.00. Instead, guests can relax on Talamanca beach, which stretches along 900 meters. There are classes in stretching and yoga every morning. Cala Talamanca is often the rest of the family with children who prefer a quiet holiday. We recommend to book scuba diving lessons or go on a sea excursion to see the flora and fauna of the Mediterranean sea.
2. San Antonio. It used to be a small fishing village, now it is the second-largest city after IBIS itself. Every year here come the best DJs from around the world, so the music can sound almost around the clock for almost a week.
3. Santa Eularia. A popular resort, where he spent his time bohemians. It is easy to guess that the atmosphere here is creative and sophisticated. Visit the ethnic villages of San Carles de Peralta, Santa Gertrudis de Frutera and Jesus. Local arrange concerts and performances, and you can join them, dressed in traditional clothes and quickly learn simple folk songs.
4. Eivissa. Every year the island is filled with students and young people from all over the world who spend time on the sandy beach of Playa den Bossa. Join and you. Visit Santa Eularia des Rue, Santa Carles, and Santa Agnes de Corona. There you will see beautiful medieval architecture. Unable to climb the slopes of the Sierra de La Mala Costa, to go down to the beaches of Cala den Serra, Bay Benirras, the resort of Portinatx.
5. Formentera. San Francisco Javier has three art galleries and two theatres. But come here not only to enjoy art but to actively spend time on the beaches of Playa Illetes, Cala Saona, and Playa de Levante. All of them are sandy, landscaped and have a gentle entrance to the water.
Charter yachts and boats in Ibiza is considered not only a convenient way to travel and learn new places, but also the embodiment of the dream of a big ship and immense freedom. Feel like a brave captain or a clever pirate, allow yourself to add new colors and emotions to your life. Relax with pleasure!