Gocek is a small town located in the province of Mugla. Previously, it was a tiny village, where he was engaged in fishing. Now it is a popular resort. Several sailing regattas for Amateurs are held in Fethiye Bay throughout the season. Travelers come here to spend time among the picturesque bays, exploring the neighboring Islands and enjoying the Turkish hospitality. Yacht rental in Gocek allows you to get better acquainted with the surrounding area and see much more interesting sights.
The tourist season lasts from April to September, the average temperature reaches +25 °C, in winter — up to +17 °C. At this time, There are heavy rains at this season. It can runs for several days. Charter yachts and boats in Gocek is a better way to spend your vacation, if you do not want to spend it on the shore.
There are five marinas in Gocek, where the main routes start:
1. The Port Of Gocek. It is the most modern Marina where international ships arrive.
2. Club Marina, small and cozy. It is located opposite the city.
3. Municipal Marina with two small piers.
4. Skopje Marina with one pier.
5. Marin Turk, where every morning you can see fishermen selling fresh seafood.
The city is equipped with 605 berths on the water. In summer only 235 berths work. There is only one beach where locals and tourists relax in Gocek .
On the territory there is the entire infrastructure: rental of sun loungers, umbrellas, equipment for water activities. Go on a yacht tour in Gocek to diversify your beach holiday. By boat you can reach:
1. Fethiye. Unique and one of the most beautiful cities in Turkey, where some buildings are carved into the rocks. There stands the ancient tomb of king Amintas IV century BC.
2. Gemile. Among the lush forests you can find ancient treasures of the Byzantine era: the ruins of St. Nicholas Cathedral, fragments of mosaics and houses with tiled roofs. It is very quiet and almost not big tourist’s flow. This place is considered the best to retire and enjoy the nature of Turkey.
3. Blue Lagoon. The resort village is located on the South-West coast of Turkey. Be sure to visit the Blue lagoon and the Belcekiz beach with white sand. Above the city the Babadag rock rises. The national Park "butterfly Valley" is in the South and near the famous Lycian trail begins.
4. Tersane Island. It is considered the best place to relax during a sea cruise, and at the same time learn to dive.
5. Hamam Lagoon. People come here to swim in the clear water and try local dishes. Near the pier there are fragments of the walls of the Byzantine monastery, along which you can walk. From there already climb to the top of mount javans, where you will see the ruins of the ancient city of Liday.
To go on such a trip is enough to rent a yacht in Gocek. Plan your route and get ready for adventures.