If you've watched movies about pirates of the Caribbean, you've probably been struck by the beauty of nature in these pictures. This is not computer graphics, but real locations off the coast of Mexico. To see with your own eyes landscapes similar to those where the events of the popular Saga unfold, go to Cancun. The popular resort will welcome you and provide everything for a great holiday. Book a yacht charter in Cancun and go on a trip through the waters of the Gulf of Mexico, like a real Navigator.
Cancun was originally built for recreation: dams were installed on both sides of the spit and hotels were built on the sand. Vacation between the Caribbean Sea and the nichupté lagoon attracts romantic travelers and fans of noisy Mexican life. Everyone is attracted by the white sand and azure water of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Cancun is one of the most popular vacation destinations in Mexico. The high season lasts from November until May when the weather is the driest and most comfortable. During this time, you can engage in all available water sports or relax on the numerous beaches. Diversify your vacation by catamaran rental in Cancun and explore fascinating places nearby:
1. Isla Contoy-the island of birds. There is an ornithological reserve where you can watch birds. On the one hand, the island is rocky, an advertising picture with palm trees and azure water is on the other;
2. The beaches of Cozumel island are a delight for the eyes. The island has preserved Mayan ruins, and the Northern part is an ecological park in the Columbia lagoon.
3. Playa Miguelito is a beach for those who are interested in active recreation. Here are great waves for surfers and wind for those who are fond of Windsurfing.
4. Isla Mujeres-next to the island is part of the Underwater Museum of Art, known throughout Mexico. In addition to colorful fish, you will see statues created by real sculptors. The exhibits of the "marine concrete" are divided into subjects — "Independence", "Achievement" and "Revolution". The exhibition area is 420 m2. The other parts of the Museum are located in Punta Nizuc and Punta Cancun.
If travel with children, you will definitely visit
5. Playa Tortugas — "Turtle beach" is suitable for families with children where is a lot of entertainment for the youngest tourists;
6. Playa Norte beach is located on Isla Mujeres, North of Cancun. The beach has a gentle entrance to the water: you can not fear for the safety of children.
Visit the most beautiful beaches near Cancun. Leave a request in advance on our service for yacht rental in Mexico. Arrange a yacht adventure in the waters of the Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico.