Boston is a historical and cultural center of the United States. Its coast is washed by the Gulf of Massachusetts and the Atlantic ocean. Boat Charter in Boston is a popular form of recreation among locals and tourists. You can take a pleasant boat trip, go to Fort Andrews or spend time on the Islands of long, hull or world's End.
The season starts in June and lasts until mid-September. This is the most comfortable time for a beach holiday. The maximum temperature reaches +28 °C, the minimum drops to +20 °C, the water warms up to +19 °C.
You don't have to drive far to get to the best beaches in Boston. It takes 2 hours by car to get to Nantasket, Wollaston, Walden pond, Nahant or Revere. The beaches of Boston are perfect for relaxation: here Golden sand and only occasionally found small pebbles. Because the entrance to the water is flat and without sharp breaks, families with young children spend time here. Boston has great sandy and pebble beaches. The entrance to the water is flat, so most of the tourists are families with small children. Some prefer to go far away from the equipped coast to go diving, surfing or Windsurfing. Many people especially rent a yacht in Boston to go out into the ocean, to feel the power of the elements or to see whales. An exciting boat trip will be a real adventure for you. Just imagine: the boundless ocean, waves beating against the sides of the yacht, you stand at the helm and control the ship. Sun loungers are available on the deck and cool drinks are served at the bar. The perfect holiday starts like this.
If you don't know where to go, take advantage of our selection of the most interesting yacht tour destinations in Massachusetts:
1. Salem. According to the locals, this ancient city for all witches. It was here in the XVII century was declared hunting Salem witches. Special shops with brooms and boilers can be found in the streets.
2. Provincetown. The city is considered a Bohemian tourist center surrounded by wildlife. His houses are built in colonial Victorian style, which is enclosed by a white fence. Visit Cape Cod National Park, which includes dunes, bays and vast areas of eucalyptus forests.
3. Portland. The largest city in Oregon is located near the snow-capped mountain mount hood. Travelers can see the famous bridges of St. John, and Hawthorne, as well as yourself, to go kayaking on the rivers of Willamette or Colombia with access to the Pacific ocean.
4. The Coast Of Boston. Embark on a sea voyage to at arm's length to see fin whales and Whiteside dolphins. You will visit the neighboring cities of Quincy, Hingham or Duxbury, walk along the promenade and try the local seafood.
5. Bar Harbor. Popular tourist destination. People come here to take an active rest and visit the national Acadia Park, where there are special Hiking trails.
There is only one port in Boston and on its territory moored personal yachts and boats, commercial and industrial ships, cruise liners and water toys. Every year in February there is a Progressive New England Boat Show, where new models of yachts, boats and water toys are presented. The organizers organize exhibitions, hold thematic lectures, where guests can listen to leading experts or experienced yachtsmen.
A yacht with a skipper in Boston is an opportunity to discover the wonderful sea world, to visit places where you can not walk on land and to relax in comfortable and new conditions for you. You can spend all your free time on the deck, sunbathing or fishing. An experienced team will provide all the conditions for you to be satisfied with the time spent on a luxury yacht.