Bari is a popular resort and a major port connecting Italy with Montenegro, Croatia and Greece. The coast is washed by the Ionian and Adriatic seas, where travelers and locals are engaged in deep-sea swimming and participate in volleyball competitions. You can also go on a cruise on rental yacht in Bari. The Monopoli and Barletta beaches are considered the best recreation areas: fine Golden sand, gentle entrance to the water, small waves and rental of diving and surfing equipment.
The season starts in may and lasts until mid-October. In July and August, the air warms up to +35 °C, the water temperature remains at around +22 °C. It is best to be by the sea. From November to March there are a lot of rainfall, so the temperature drops to +13 °C.
Bari has a central city port that accepts domestic and international vessels. There are moored merchant ships, luxury yachts and small boats. From Bari ships depart for sea cruises. From the city to the surrounding area or neighboring Islands. You can rent a yacht in Bari to travel alone or only with your company. Make your route and discover Italy from the other side from the sea.
During the yacht tour in Bari you can visit:
1. Durres. One of the best resorts in the country with picturesque bays is located in Albania, on the Adriatic coast. Take a day to see the mosaics of Orpheus III century BC, the Basilica of Arapaj and the Roman amphitheater. Do wakeboard or learn how to manage sailboat, dive to the bottom of the sea, enjoy its flora and fauna. By the way, there are excellent schools of water sports in Durres.
2. Budva. The road will take no more than 8 hours. From Bari you will find yourself in the famous Montenegrin resort and visit the best beaches: Mogren, Richardova Chapter, Bečići and Guvance. There are fairly clean entry in water and no big waves. The coast is covered with fine golden sand. Those people who love ancient architecture can visit the Church of St. John VII century or the Cathedral of St. Mary IX century.
3. Dubrovnik. It is worth to visit Croatia's national reserves and sandy beaches, to go to the open sea and to swim with dolphins under the supervision of a guide. There are the best places for vacation — the beaches in Lapad Bay and North of the Babin Kuk Peninsula, the Copacabana beach, Banje and Lokrum. If you want to see the historic architecture, then go to the Franciscan monastery of the XIV century fortress Lovrijenac.
4. Puglia. The Eastern region of Italy is washed by the Adriatic and Ionian seas. Swim in the turquoise water and admire the Trulli (houses) from Alberobello, a traditional house with a conical roof.
5. Brindisi. It is the oldest commercial sea port of the Apennine Peninsula. There are preserved sights of XI-XIII centuries: Castello Grande castle, Romanesque Cathedral and the port Of the crusaders. Take a stroll along the Mediterranean coast and end the day with a dinner on the yacht.
Charter of yachts and boats in Bari is possible with or without a captain. Swimming, fishing in the open sea or participation in the regatta. Only you decide what will be your trip!