Barcelona is the capital of Catalonia and the largest city in Spain. It is the cultural and tourist center of the country on the Mediterranean coast. People come here to feel the lively rhythm of the metropolis, see the ancient architecture and feel the atmosphere of sunny Spain. Barcelona attracts both by the mild climate, the unhurried pace of life of local and Gaudí architecture and by sea tourism.
Yacht rental in Barcelona is one of the most popular holiday destinations. You can go wherever you want, see a flock of dolphins or swim in the open sea.
The tourist season begins in mid-May and ends in mid-September. The best time is July and August. The temperature rises to +29 °C.
If you want to experience new emotions, go on a yacht tour in Barcelona. Below are the most interesting directions:
1. Costa Brava. This region is famous for its white beaches and wild landscapes. You will see impregnable cliffs, pine forests and turquoise grottoes. During the tour, visit the small town of Lloret de Mar and taste the local wine.
2. Figueres. This city is the birthplace of Salvador Dali. The first exhibitions of paintings by the famous artist took place was here. Visit the house-museum and gallery with sketches and draft versions of his arts.
3. Tossa de Mar. This is a popular resort where locals and tourists like to relax. We recommend you to visit the gardens of St. Clotilde, Villa Vella castle and national festivals.
4. Girona. Visit one of the largest Northern cities in Spain. During its history, it has withstood more than 25 attacks, so the fortress walls of the Castell del Montgrí at the entrance are a kind of calling card. From here you can see the ancient village of varri-vel from the height of the observation tower.
5. Empuriabrava. Amazing village in the Girona province. Locals mostly move by boat, as there are more than 24 channels on the territory. You will be able to explore the village and the surrounding area, and if you want, and look for treasures at the bottom of the sea.
In Barcelona there are many sandy beaches with excellent infrastructure: showers, sun loungers, umbrellas, bars and restaurants. The beach line stretches for 4.5 kilometers and is divided into 4 main zones. The most popular place to stay is in the Barceloneta area, where locals and tourists often spend time. After it often visit the beaches of Icaria, Mar Linen and Sitges, which are located outside the city. Everywhere there is a gentle entrance to the water, fine Golden sand and the necessary equipment for outdoor activities.
You can learn scuba diving, kayaking or windsurfing, parasailing or surfing, or ride on the bottom of the sea on jet skis. If you want a quiet and relaxing holiday, rent a yacht in Barcelona.
Sea cruise is a dream trip. You just need to choose the right route and go on an adventure. You will meet sunsets and sunrises on the yacht, admire the bizarre patterns of waves and swim in a race with the sea inhabitants. Charter yachts and boats in Barcelona is quite popular among tourists. Try it and you. We are sure that you will be able to find a suitable model and enjoy the rest.