Van Der Valk Beachclub 600
Price for sale
Ginton Naval Architects
Cor D. Rover
The Van der Valk BeachClub line provides an unrivalled amount of exterior and interior space by locating the engine room in the same area as the swimming platform. The 19.05-metre BeachClub 600 is the first in this innovative range of motoryachts and will pioneer the incredible degree of spaciousness on offer. The swimming platform and all it space defining the name Beachclub, because it feels like you have a private beach at the back of the boat.
Created in partnership with Cor D Rover design, this beautiful “aft-cabin” inspired yacht always stops people in their tracks. The Van der Valk BeachClub’s predominantly modern aesthetic is impressively combined with a range of elegant touches.
Three outdoor zones optimize the al fresco lifestyle:
- An enormous 25 m² foredeck area offers various layout options, including a Jacuzzi.
- The 17 m² cockpit deck is an impressive location with an outside steering position.
- The 14 m² beach club aft features a smart swimming platform and a sun lounge area.
- A lovely forward owner’s suite with all-round views through giant windows
- A spacious upper lounge with inside steering positon and an equally panoramic vista
- A large lower deck lounge with galley and dining area, plus direct access to the swim platform via curved glass sliding doors.
This first Van der Valk BeachClub represents a mini-revolution in motoryachting. As well as offering a true innovation in terms of space, the yacht is being built to the highest standard of Dutch quality and detail for which the Van der Valk brand is renowned.
Technologies and Materials
The hull for the Van der Valk BeachClub is specially designed for the Volvo Penta IPS system, a joystick-operated pod-type drive with counter-rotating propellers.
The Van der Valk BeachClub will exclusively be built in aluminium. She comes with teak decks, lots of stainless steel details and and large stainless steel sliding doors.
The result is up an unprecedented amount of interior volume and space for three awesome al fresco zones. A sense of space is further enhanced by a liberal use of glass, with all-round views from the two lounges and master suite. Glass inserts in the hull give an extra air of class to her elegant modern profile. The Van der Valk BeachClub is available in a range from 62 ft (19.05 metres) to 120 ft (34 metres), with 10 ft increments in-between.
Accommodation and Crew
Number of cabins
1 owner’s cabin, 2 twin guest cabins
Max Speed, kn
2x Volvo Penta D11B2-A MP 10,8l 6 cyl.
Майами, Флорида, Соединенные Штаты Америки