Price for rent, starting from
Enjoy Nassau New Providence, the Bahamas by boat! Charter a 65' Motor Yacht up to 25 people. Perfect for your day in the sun, swim snorkel or just lounge on the large open front deck. We provide Ice water and sodas, you are welcome to bring any food or drink you wish or we can prestock food and drinks per your request.
This listing does NOT go to the Exumas to see the "Swimming Pigs"
What You Can Expect:
Our Captains and Crew provide years of first-hand experience in and on the island’s crystal clear waters as well as knowledge of its many hidden secrets. You will cruise with one of our licensed captains and crew, who are not just experienced, but fun loving and ready to cater to your needs. Our captains have spent their entire lives in the waters of the Bahamas archipelago; fishing the isles of Eleuthera, Abaco and Bimini, just to name a few. They have extensive safety training as well as CPR certification. Your captains and crew are more than capable and willing to treat you to an unforgettable experience on the water!
Explore with us
The opportunities are endless in the Bahamas, but a typical itinerary would involve island hopping, swimming, and snorkeling in the reef and stops in other ports.
• Discover secluded hideaways and beaches of unparalleled beauty
• Go for a swim – the reefs offer natural protection from the lashing waves of the open sea
• Snorkel the crystal clear waters as your captain identifies the variety of sea life around you
• Escape to the uninhabited paradise of Rose Island
Let's Go Snorkel, sightseeing .....
Sunset or 2hr cruises $725 we include a bottle of bubbly on this trip
Half day 4 hrs $1390 (Rose island and Sandy Cay/ Green Cay getaway)
Part day 6 hrs- $1875
Full day 8 hrs $2375
Pricing is based on 1st 10 passengers each additional is $50
What To Expect Onboard:
• 65 foot Chris Craft Motor Yacht
• Two staterooms, as well as crew quarters
• Two salons, with wet bar
• Full galley
• Three bathrooms
• Open-air Fly Bridge with seating for 6+ adults
• Fully air-conditioned and equipped with a 60 in. flat screen satellite TV
• Comfortably sleeps up to 8 for multi-day charters
• Comfortably accommodates 15 25 for single day charters
What You Need to Bring
• Light clothing options
• Athletic shoes
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
First aid kit
Visual distress signal
Excellent sound system
Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas