S/Y Nauti Buoy
Price for rent, starting from
The Bareboat Charter Rates include:
- First & last night mooring at Simpson Marine pontoon in Phuket Ao Po Grand Marina
- Dinghy & outboard engine
- Safety equipment, Navigation equipment, Cruising guide
- GPS / chart plotter/ autopilot
- First-aid & tool kit
- Cooking gas
- 1 set of linen, towels, beach towels per person/week
- Snorkeling gear
- All local taxes & VAT
The Bareboat Charter Rates do not include:
- End cleaning: 175.- EUR/charter (obligatory)
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Travel Insurance, Cancellation/Curtailment Insurance, and Charterer’s Liability Insurance
- Land transportation
- Diesel, fuel and water
- National Park fees
- Other not-mentioned on water and/or onshore activities/services
Extra charge of 5.- EUR per running hour, incl. diesel for usage of generator.
(Generator is needed to run air-conditioning, Water maker and any extensive use of electricity)
- Skipper: 150.- EUR per day
- Thai cook/Hostess: 150.- EUR per day
- Deckhand: 130.- EUR per day
- Provisioning service: 90.- EUR per time (food cost shall be paid at embarkation against all receipts)
- Children Safety Net: 200.- EUR per charter
- SUP: 30.- EUR per day
- Kayak: 20.- EUR per day
- Fishing Rod: 15.- EUR per day
This new model of Lagoon 40 looks more like her 50-foot sister model: featuring angular transoms, larger rectangular wrap-around windows and a coachroof that flows into an upwards-angled composite Bimini.
The foredeck has been added some softness to cover up on the deck hatches, the sun lounging cushions. Making it a perfect spot to curl up with a book or cocktail. You may easily pass refreshments from the salon to the foredeck, through the large porthole at the salon’s front window; can well save you a trip from the foredeck all the way to the galley.
From the cockpit, steps lead up to the starboard-side helm, which is nicely integrated so the driver is separate but not alone. The helm opens to the starboard side deck so you can easily step out and lend a hand with dock lines or anchoring. Her transoms are squared off with two low steps leading up from the swim platforms to the cockpit, enables easy access from the pontoon if the boat is moored sideway.
Despite her size, her interior is no compromises of space and cozy touch wood veneers and leather-like panels. The saloon and galley on the main deck remains the similar layout of other Lagoon families. In the galley there are three-burner stove, under-counter front-loading refrigerator and cookware stowage in the aft port corner; to starboard is an additional refrigerator and overhead are provisions lockers. A small navigation desk is tucked into the forward port corner and is equipped with a multi-function display and instruments. The standard L shape sofa allows easy flow of traffic inside the salon.
Both hulls are equipped with two double cabins that share a head with a large stall shower. With two bunk beds in the bow compartments and the double berth space convertible in the salon, she’s able to accommodate 10 guest for bareboat charters, or 8 guests with 2 crew.
Accommodation and Crew
Number of cabins
Number of bathrooms
Cruise Speed, kn
Max Speed, kn
2 x Yanmar 4JH45 (45HP)
Fisher Panda Generator (9kva, 220v/50Hz)
First aid kit
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower
Tambon Pa Klok, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand