M/Y Azimut 55E
Price for rent, starting from
All-inclusive Day Charter Rate includes:
- Price for max. 8 guests onboard (65 Eur per extra guest; max. 15 guests)
- Yacht with 1 skipper + 1 crew
- Day charter of 09:00 –17:00 OR 10:00 –18:00 (8hrs)
- Fuel for 3 hours engine running time per day (15 Knots per hour)
- 1 round trip transfers hotel-marina-hotel (in Phuket main island only)
- F&B: lunch onboard, snack & fruits, soft drinks & water, limited local beers
- Welcome package: cool towels & welcome drink; 1 complementary bottle of Laurent Miquel (France, Rosé)
- Beach Towels, Snorkeling gears, fishing rod
- Yacht Insurance, Local VAT
Day Charter Rate excludes:
- Fuel surcharge - 150.- EUR per additional engine running hour
- Alcohol Beverages & other F&B requests
- National Park fees
- Travel & Medical Insurance, Cancellation & Curtailment Insurance, Charterer Liability Insurance
- Crew Gratuities at charterer’s discretion
S/Y CLOUD DANCER is a 2018 Lagoon 42 in 4-cabin layout version. Being one of Lagoon’s newest cruising cat, she's renowned for her remarkable shape of being both curvaceous and sleek, not to mention fun to move (or lounge) about. This freshly designed 42 is a perfect sailing catamaran for one or two families or a group of close friends who gather to discover the Andaman islands together, whether is be short island hops or a bit farther afield.
The exterior designer Patrick Le Quement with the naval architects of France’s VPLP Design, renowned for their racing hulls, created Lagoon 42’s curvy lines. The deck is designed to improve the circulation onboard, the transoms are wide enough for boarding from a dock or dinghy, and with just two low steps up to the single-level cockpit. The dinette to the starboard can comfortably seat eight, a lounge to port is cozy for a couple, and there're small seating along the space just ahead of the davits.
The raised helm to port ensures easier communication between the skipper and the rest of the crew in the cockpit, while having good visibility forward. Unlike many crowded helm stations, here is plenty of room for two people to work, one steering and one managing the lines. There is also room behind the helm seat for passing through down to the cockpit. Despite its ample size and power, Lagoon 42 can be easily sailed single-handed, as everything—from the B&G multi-function display to the Spinlock rope clutches—is within reach of the Goïot wheel. Steps lead up to the coachroof for access to the boom or the integrated sun pad.
A three-panel glass door leads seamlessly from the cockpit to the saloon located on the same level. The saloon is spacious and easy to move around. The L-shaped settee runs athwart-ships and also serves as a seat for the outboard-facing navigation station; this salon settee can be easily converted into a double berth to accommodate totally 8 guests sleeping onboard. The U-shaped galley is split, with a three-burner Eno stove and a single sink to starboard and refrigeration to port. The top-loading fridge is just at the edge of the stairs to the port hull.
All cabins have double island bed with en-suite bathroom. The bow compartment is setup with additional bunk to be used as additional sleeping quarters.
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
Number of bathrooms
Cruise Speed, kn
Max Speed, kn
2 x Yanmar 4JH57 (57HP)
Onan Generator (11kva, 220v/50Hz)
First aid kit
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower