SONA Jai Ma
Price for rent, starting from
To be added later tomorrow 04/13/2020 or so
Sadler Yachts are known for their excellent designs that were not only good quick in their day but renowned for distance sailing around Britian. This one, SONA, has sailed em Portugal waters and is well kept in the Tejo river at the pleasant marina of Vila Franca de Xira, 25 minutes from Lisbon.
The Sadler 34 is an evolution of their smaller yachts and an great offshore boat that can coastal cruise. Designed for the waters off England she shows excellent construction that is very capable. SONA is a great example of why this is true. She has foam cored hull and a sea kindly hull with skeg hung rudder. SONA has an updated engine and prop.
Traditional trouble free Plastimo Cooker / Oven / Hob with gimbals & Clamps.
Water pump electrical and manual
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (200 L)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (80 L)
Bow cabin for two persons, with door
Hear cabin for two persons, with door
Navigation table, VHF, FM, TV Satelite
GPS and full array of navigation eletronics including Autopilot.
- V berth forward with overhead hatch
- Marine head with sink
- Port side settee is U shaped with dropleaf table midship and settee to starboard (with lee cloth)
- Outboard storage above settees
- Starboard side has nav table ahead of aft cabin (almost a double)
- Centerline teak steps over engine area
- Galley to port with nice counter space
- 1.5 sinks, 2 burner stove and oven and front loading refrigerator
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
First aid kit
Visual distress signal
Vila Franca de Xira, Portugal