Price for rent, starting from
DELUXE SUPERIOR VIP UPPER/MAIN DECK
DELUXE SUPERIOR UPPER/MAIN DECK
DELUXE SUPERIOR LOWER DECK
PRICE PER PERSON/ WEEK
The MV INFINITY is a 49m (161 ft) long, 8.8 m (28 ft) wide luxury vessel, with a cruising speed of nine nautical miles. Built in 2015 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities. Maximum capacity of 38 passengers in 19 twin or double cabins, guaranteeing an intimate setting for all guests.
Modern cabins, fully equipped with air condition, safe deposit box, fire alarm, emergency lights and audio system for announcements by the captain or Tour Director. In addition each cabin has life jackets, desk and tabouret, wardrobe, night stand, small sofa and a porthole window. Bathrooms equipped with toilet, shower, wash basin and hair dryer. All cabins have indoor passage access to the bar and restaurant area (except two main deck cabins that are connected to restaurant via deck).
Spacious fully air-conditioned main deck dining room offering privacy for each guest including bar area with LCD TV, a corner buffet breakfast table and lounge area on the rear of the upper deck.
Kitchen built up to the latest HACCP standards. Large sundeck that has a total surface of 250 m2 (2690 sq ft) with partial sun-shade cover of 70 m2 (753 sq ft) and comfortable deck-beds for all passengers all with easy access to Jacuzzi tub. The vessel has a rear platform to the sea with ladders for easy access into the water and offers two outdoor showers and two deck lavatories.
• 15 - 17 m2 / 161 - 183 sq ft
Total 19 cabins:
• 9 cabins on upper deck each with private balcony (VIP cabins) and inner communication to restaurant
• 2 cabins on main deck with 2 large oval windows
• 8 lower deck cabins with inner communication to restaurant and portholes
• Additional tour manager cabin on lower deck
All twin bedded cabins have the possibility to be put together as a double bed
VESSEL IS EQUIPPED WITH:
• Complete navigation equipment (navigation radar, plotter, GPS, radio)
• Fire alarm
• Emergency lights
• Video surveillance
• Two Life boats, each for 25 pax
• Tender for 10 passengers
• Electricity: 220 V
• Two engines (368 KW each)
• Two generators for A/C and lights
Accommodation and Crew
Number of cabins