* Gulet San
Price for rent, starting from
Included in the price:
Accommodation on board, 3 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 8 hours per day, use of tender (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
Not included in the price:
Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated at €500 for the week), tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily), more than 8 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 20 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 500 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and jet ski usage, National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew (5 – 10% of charter fee).
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 330 EUR per person per week (mandatory)
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 450 EUR per person per week (optional)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 4 - 10 years: 50% discount
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive domestic package (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 180 EUR per person per week.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 500 EUR per week.
PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
• AC generator running over 8h/day (20 EUR/h)
• Water ski – 50 EUR/h
• Jet-ski – 120 EUR/h (upon request - use of jet ski need to be requested at least 4 weeks before the charter)
Gulet San (Dream) will realize all of your dreams: at this comfortable gulet you will spend the most beautiful cruise along the Croatian coast of the Adriatic.
On the covered back deck, you will enjoy dining at the big table and chill out in the shade on a large sofa. The front deck stands out with shower and mattresses for sunbathing.
Blue colored details with maritime motifs dominated the saloon: sofa table, kitchen and separate sofa for sitting provide you with all possible comfort. 6 air-conditioned cabins with en suite bathrooms have small lockers and bedside tables. It can accommodate 12 adults and 2 children.
Lots of spaces provide entertainment with a radio / CD player, TV, iPod and Wi-Fi connection and games. For the active sportspersons there are kayaks, water skiing and equipment for fishing and diving.
Have a nice fulfillment of your dreams!
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
6 double bed cabins
Number of bathrooms
Caterpillar 280 HP
First aid kit
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower
Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Hrvatska