Gulet Summer Princess
Price for rent, starting from
ACCOMMODATION PRICE INCLUDES: Accommodation on board, 4 crew, personal injury insurance for all guests (while on board), bed linen (1X change during the week), towels (2X change during the week), fuel for 4 hours cruising a day, air-conditioning for 12 hours per day, use of tender (until midnight), use of leisure equipment (except water toys that consume fuel).
ACCOMMODATION PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, drinks and beverages, port fees (estimated at €900 for the week), tourist taxes (1 EUR per person daily), more than 12 hours of air conditioning per day (extra hour 25 EUR), one way to/from Dubrovnik 700 EUR (in case of empty-leg), water ski and jet ski usage, National Park entrance fees, tips for the crew (5 – 10% of charter fee).
- Half board (breakfast + lunch): 380 EUR per person per week (mandatory)
- Full board (breakfast + lunch + dinner): 580 EUR per person per week (optional)
FOOD DISCOUNT FOR CHILDREN:
- children till 3 years: free of charge
- children from 4 - 10 years: 50% discount
- Drinks/beverages taken from the yacht bar and paid according to consumption
- All-inclusive domestic package: (Croatian wines/beers/spirits, soft drinks, water, milk, tea, coffee): 200 EUR per person per week.
- All-inclusive non-alcoholic package: 100 EUR per person per week.
- If all-inclusive option is taken, please note it includes Croatian quality wines from standard boat bar offer, specially ordered wines or premium wines are extra cost; foreign alcoholic drinks (like vodka, whiskey, wine, gin, champagnes etc.) are extra cost, if consumed.
- Drinks and beverages completely supplied by guests - corkage fee: 750 EUR per week.
PORTS/ANCHORS - to be paid in cash on the boat
Port and marina fees are to be paid on spot in each port (in cash). This cost depends on the selected itinerary/ports of call. It is not obligatory for the gulet to be in port or marina each day, the gulet can also be anchored.
Optional extra costs:
• National Park entrance fees
• Fuel for sailing over 4h/day (60 EUR/h)
• AC generator running over 12h/day (25 EUR/h)
• Water ski – 60 EUR/h
• Jet-ski – 120 EUR/h (upon request - use of jet ski need to be requested at least 4 weeks before the charter)
Gulet Summer Princess is wonderful 5 cabin gulet available for charter in Croatia. Originally built as a private yacht, she is great choice for private rental.
She offers plenty of comfort and great service on board. You can be sure in latter one since her new owner is very experienced in gulet business.
Considering her length of only 24 m, she has immense deck space and you can be sure that you’ll have some great cruising on this new arrival on Croatian market.
Accommodation on gulet Summer Princess is in 5 en suite cabins for up to 10 guests. Indoor salon is great and unique on this gulet. It really gives feeling of a private yacht.
Comparing to some similar yachts, Summer Princess has competitive price and is great cruise option in Croatia.
CHECK IN: Saturday 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday 09:00 h
Deposit: 50 % of charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs – not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
5 double bed cabins
Number of bathrooms
Cummins 250 HP
First aid kit
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower
Split, Splitsko-dalmatinska županija, Hrvatska