Gulet Adriatic Holiday
Price for rent, starting from
The price includes:
· Shipboard accommodation,
· permits, insurance,
· the captain’s dinner,
· natural water, tea and coffee,
· all equipment on board except waverunner which is extra charged 150€/h,
· tender with outboard engine,
· linens and towels, beach towels,
· fuel for main engine, 4 h of navigation per day,
· crew salaries,
· yacht cleaning,
· guest taxes,
· gasoline for tender,
· diesel for generator 6 hours daily,
· Wi-Fi internet connection,
Price does not include:
· Transfers to or from the yacht/hotel/airport,
· shore excursions,
· adverse activities (scuba diving, big game fishing, rafting…),
· national park and park of nature entrances,
· guided tours, gratuities / tips for the crew,
· extra meals (35 EUR/person),
· extra fuel for over 4 hours navigation per day,
· water sports: (water skiing, wake board, banana: 100 EUR / hour),
· private marina fees (if requested from clients),
· tips and personal extras and additional costs not mentioned under the “the price includes” section.
· Port and marina fees
· Air conditioning over 6 hours per day - 20 €/h
· Dubrovnik visit fee on Split – Split route: 500 €
· Extra navigation: 50 €/h (This cost is already included in Delivery and Dubrovnik Visit Fee)
· Delivery Fee for embarkation / disembarkation in any other port except base port, if „empty leg“ caused. (for example; if empty leg caused, Delivery fee for embarkation in Dubrovnik will be charged 700€)
· Half board: 350 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch) - OBLIGATORY
· Full board: 550 € pax/week (breakfast + lunch + dinner) - OPTIONAL
· Children 4 year old and under are free
· 50% discount for 4 – 12 years old
Drinks / Beverage options:
· Beverages on yacht bar only – by bar price list, list, in this option clients are not allowed to bring their own beverages on board.
· All-inclusive domestic package – includes Croatian quality wines, beers, spirits, soft drinks, natural and mineral water, coffee, tea, juices – 220 € pax/week.
· All-inclusive domestic non-alcoholic package – 100 € pax/week.
· Beverages completely supplied by clients – cost service of beverages: 700 € / week
Tender and toys:
· Tender 5m with 70HP outboard
· Waterski, kayak, SUP, snorkeling equipment
· Waverunner – extra charged 150€/h
Gulet Adriatic Holiday started charter in Croatia during summer 2017. Due to her modern design and flybridge, she just steps up among the other gulets on market.
Bright colors dominate in her interior, mostly in spacious and modern salon.
Operated by young and dedicated owner & captain Ante, Adriatic Holiday is perfect holiday choice for everyone – whether you are 2 families or group of couples, you will love this gulet.
Accommodation is in 5 en-suite cabins - 2 of them are double, 2 are twin (that can be converted into double cabins on request) and one is king-size bed cabin.
Sport equipment on Adriatic Holiday is impressive: water ski, banana ride, kayak, SUP and jet ski. Deck space offers place for sunbathing, and view from the flybridge is impressive.
This area is particularly loved by the clients. Adriatic Holiday is known for great service and crew on board.
Captain is from Dubrovnik area, so we highly recommend this gulet should you consider gulet cruise in Dubrovnik area.
CHECK IN: Saturday 17:00 h
CHECK OUT: Saturday 09:00 h
Deposit: 50 % of charter fee – immediately, as confirmation of booking
Balance: 50 % of charter fee + other costs – not later than 6 weeks before charter commencement
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
2 double bed cabins, 2 twin (convertible into double cabins on request), 1 VIP with king-size bed cabin
Number of bathrooms
Volvo Penta 350 HP
First aid kit
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower