Baba Veli 8
Price for rent, starting from
The price include
- 7-night private cruise aboard a first-class gulet
- Full service from a five-star crew (Captain, Chef, Deckhand & Steward)
- Welcome drink and fruit plate
- Complimentary tea, coffee and natural water provided all day
- Complimentary afternoon snack
- Bed linens, bathroom towels, and beach towels included and changed twice
- Complimentary shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, soap & body cream
- Recreational equipment: snorkeling sets, kayaks, fishing rods, paddle board, TV, DVD, music system, card games, library
- Wi-Fi on board (email only)
- First night marina fees
- Fuel cruising
- Eight hours daily generator use
- Yacht insurance, touristic taxes, VAT
The price doesn't include:
- Marina and port fees
- Airport/hotel transfers (available upon request)
- Extra meal: €40/person
- Personal extras or other items not mentioned above
Full board: a full-service option that provides you with fine dining onboard all day long. Includes a custom chef-prepared buffet breakfast, and both a three-course lunch and three-course dinner. €550 per person (per week).
Three-quarter board: provides you with chef-prepared meals as above, except for three meals on your own at any of the remarkable restaurants in Montenegro. €450 per person (per week).
Half board: a lighter option that allows you to explore the abundant variety of restaurants along the coast. Includes a custom chef-prepared buffet breakfast, and your choice of either a three-course lunch or dinner. €350 per person (per week).
Optional: if desired, you may supply your own beverages of choice, or order from our supplier at no additional cost.
Gulet Baba Veli 8 is the eighth among the nine gulets built by the Oguz family originally from Turkey. The name Baba Veli means Father Veli, who gives the name to all the Gulets of the Oguz family fleet in honour of the father. Baba Veli 8 Gulet is a 105 ft traditionally designed ketch gulet. It offers accommodation for a total of 12 guests in comfortable, clean, luxurious and air conditioned cabins. There are 6 cabins including 2 master cabins, 2 double cabins and 2 family cabins (one double bed and one single bed). Each cabin has a separate shower unit, WC, hair dryer, electrical outlets, drawers, a dresser and air conditioner. There is a cushioned seating area and dining table on the back deck. There is a dining table in the main room, a fully equipped kitchen, bar, TV, mini library and seating areas. On the front deck there is a living room, dining table, shower, tiled sunbathing area and sunbathing cushions. Onboard the gulet Baba Veli 8 with 4 crew members, we provide professional services to meet all the needs of our guests. The crew has their own separate accommodation and bathroom departments. Gulet Baba Veli 8 is the perfect gulet for travellers wanting a real and authentic sailing experience, relaxing onboard a luxury gulet with a high level of service and exceptional dining experience, visiting Unesco Heritages sites in Montenegro.
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
2 master cabin, 2 double bed cabin, 2 twin superior cabin
Number of bathrooms
Cruise Speed, kn
Max Speed, kn
1x Caterpillar 490Hp
2x 33Kw Cummins
First aid kit
Visual distress signal
Tenders and Toys
Beach kids Toys
Stabilizers at anchor
Excellent sound system