Price for rent, starting from
- Floating Mat and noodles
- Local fuel
- USCG certified Captain
- Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc
- BBQ Grill
- Maximum 6 Guests (Note: we can accommodate 2 or 3 additional children on the salon)
- We have 6 children life vests (per USCG regulation any child under 10 years old must wear a life jacket while underway). Adult lifejackets are readily accesible at all time
- Snorkel masks and fins.
- Food and drinks. Bring your own food and adult beverage
- Additional docking and/or mooring fees
- Crew Gratuity
- Each additional hour $250
- Overnight $3.000
- Each Additional Day $2.650
The "Aeolus" is a 47' length Catamaran and 22' width, which makes it very stable and comfortable. The boat is only 4 years old and was built by the prestigious French shipbuilder "Fountaine Pajot".
- Cabins: It has 3 cabins including a roomy queen size master stateroom with a spacious bathroom. The other two double bed staterooms have each one bathroom.
- Living Areas: Given the Catamaran configuration, the salon is large and comfortable and includes a fully equipped kitchen with a 4 burner gas stove, microwave/conventional oven, coffeemaker and dish washer. There is also a dinner table with a big sofa that converts to a bed and can be used to accommodate two additional sleeping guests. All the cabins and the salon are fully air conditioned with individual units on each.
- Deck Areas: In the back of the boat there is a is a large cockpit area with a comfortable dinner table and two swim platforms. The cockpit has a gas BBQ grill and an ice making machine.
- Flybridge: The flybridge is very large with full cushion seats and a dinette table.
- Front Deck: It has multiple seating areas, ample space for sunbathing, 2 bow seats and a romantic love seat facing forward, perfect to watch the sunset with a glass of wine.
- Accessories: Setup with a great sound system and ready to connect to your smartphone.
- What we provide: We supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice and Water.
- What you should bring: Your own food and beverages. Alcoholic beverages are allowed within moderation.
Accommodation and Crew
Number of crew
Number of cabins
3 double bed
Number of bathrooms
Cruise Speed, kn
Max Speed, kn
2 x VOLVO PENTA D4-300
CUMMINS-ONAN 11 KW
First aid kit
Visual distress signal
Tenders and Toys
Hot cold cockpit shower
Excellent sound system
Miami, FL, USA