- Home »
- News »
- Yachts giants Monaco yacht show
Yachts giants Monaco yacht show
The Monaco yacht show is the leading event in the yachting industry, despite the annually increasing ranks of competitors. It isn’t a secret that the organizers of the Monaco yacht show will gather the most luxury giant-yachts. The festival yacht in Monaco will present to yachts over 25 metres from the most respected shipyards. So you'll be able to see with your own eyes luxury boats:
1. Jubilee by Oceanco is the largest 110-meters yacht, created in the Netherlands. The exterior of the vessel was make by Russian designer Igor Lobanov. It’s known that the yacht can accommodate 31 guests and 45 people from the crew. Yacht has a swimming pool with built-in aquarium surrounded by a beach lounge area.
2. The 92-meters yacht Aquarius with was launched by the shipyard Feadship. Developers say that this boat is the lightest one of Feadship, made in classic brand style: beveled superstructure and traditional form of stern.
3. The 85-meters Areti is a typicalfor Lürssen, at first glance. But yacht is equipped with all ways a SPA: aft lower deck are Jacuzzi, hydromassage, Hammam and swimming pool with a large beach area.
4. The 77-meters Silver Fast is the quick silver super-yacht from Silver Yachts. Its speed reaches 4500 nautical miles at 18 knots. You can may cross the Atlantic at 22 knots by this boat.
5. Cloud 9. The 75-meters masterpiece boat was individually designed and through the joint work of the CRN shipyard, the Zuccon International Project designers and Winch Design. The boat is called "Ice Angel" by the Australian yacht owner.
These 5 super yachts is only a small part of what will be presented tomorrow at the festival in Monaco.