Dubai is one of the seven emirates of UAE, cultural and business center of Middle East and the Arabia Gulf. Its climate is prevailingly hot, but in winter, temperature falls to +15. High season lasts from October until April: this is a period of comfortable +25 degrees. Dubai attracts tourists with its modern architecture, designer boutiques of wear and jewelry, restaurants and nightclubs. Architectural landmark of Dubai is Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building.
Yachting in Dubai is very popular due to geographical position of the emirate. Yacht charter in Dubai means a different sort of the vacation, filled with impressions; another side of the city will be opened for you. Yacht rental in Dubai - is a delightful opportunity to start your trip among resorts of Arabia Gulf, to see sights and ancient monuments, to rest at the best beaches of Middle East. Coastal waters of UAE count more than 200 islands, where you can enjoy amazing diving and surfing. Many tourists come here because of remarkably good fishing.
There are three main ports in Dubai. Jebel Ali is a deep-sea haven and main port of the city. Local landmark is artificial island Jebel Ali Palm. From Port Rashid, situated in the center of Dubai, start ferries to various destinations. The third and the oldest port is located at Deira district; in this area, you will also find a famous market of traditional spices.
During yacht tour in Dubai you may visit:
1. Dubai Creek, dividing the emirate in two parts: Deira, historical area and Bur Dubai, modern center. Yacht will not go there, but we recommend you to sail here on a traditional boat.
2. Palm islands. Artificial archipelago in port Jebel Ali is considered the XXI century Wonder of the World. Each island was built in the shape of palm list, hence the name “Palm islands”. A delightful landscape of Dubai opens from these islands.
3. Jumeirah Beach is the best place for rest with snow-white and clean sand. If you do not wish to swim and lay under the sun all day long - try surfing, diving or sailing.
4. Make a stop opposite to Burj Al Arab. In the evening, the sail-shaped building shines brightly against the dark sky. In 30 minutes sailing distance you will reach Lebanon Island or The World.
5. Dubai marina – a pearl of Dubai. Take a break and go down the shore, walk in the lighten streets among skyscrapers. Life is in full swing at any time: nightclubs, sophisticated restaurants and designers’ boutiques.
Annual boat shows, taking place in Dubai, are very popular with beginning sailors and experienced yachtsmen. For instance, Dubai Boat Show or Dubai International Boat Show, held in February-March are visited by yacht companies, shipyards, brokers and other organizations related to seamanship.