Norwegian International Boat Show will be held from 20 to 24 March in Oslo. More than 200 companies from all over the world will present new models and accessories for water sports.
NIBS is the largest yacht show in Norway. You will see:
- More than 220 exhibitors and 300 boats in 5 pavilions with an area of 30 000 m²;
- Latest news from the yacht industry;
- Retro exhibition with 37 boats of the 1950s and 1960s (in collaboration with the West Agder Museum);
- Norway's largest importer of engines, accessories and equipment;
- Boats in the price range from 2 thousand to 10 million crowns;
- Large pleasure boats, wooden boats and yachts;
- Norwegian novelties, world premieres and others.
Boat shows in Norway have been held since 1956. Every year (in mid-March) people from America, Europe and Asia to visit the largest exhibition visit Oslo Every year — in mid-March.